Round two…Randi tagged me this time!
I got tagged again with something different. Here are my answers. If I tagged you, then copy these questions in your blog with your answers and tag someone new.
1. Who is your man? Michael Griffin Hunt
2. How long have you been together? Married for 11.5 years.
3. How long did you date? Dated for two years, engaged for 11 months (waaaaay too long!)
4. How old is your man? 35 – today! Happy Birthday!
5. Who eats more? He does.
6. Who said “I love you” first? Michael
7. Who is taller? Michael
8. Who sings better? Michael
9. Who is smarter? Duuuuhhhhh…. (though I can run circles around him when it comes to writing and creativity)
10. Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine.
11. Who does the laundry? I do, but he helps fold.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Michael
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. That was a battle during our first week of marriage. He won because he “has always slept on the left side”! I just wanted to be next to the nightstand. Anyway, we’ve kept our “sides” since then.
14. Who pays the bills? Michael. Can you imagine Little Miss “I can’t do math in my head” English major handling the family finances?!?
15. Who is better with the computer? Me
16. Who mows the lawn? Michael
17. Who cooks dinner? I do.
18. Who drives when you are together? Michael
19. Who pays when you go out? Michael
20. Who is most stubborn? I am.
21. Who is the first to admit they’re wrong? Michael (have you met my family?!?)
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. They live an hour away, his live 2 1/2 hours. My parents are also 20 years younger than his, so they “get around” more easily and drive to our house pretty often. We drive to Michael’s parents’ house once every few months.
23. Who kissed who first? Michael kissed me. WOOOO!
24. Who asked who out? Michael asked me to Baylor’s Homecoming, and we later decided to “start dating.”
25. Who proposed? He did, then I threw up.
26. Who is more sensitive? Hmmm…that’s a toss-up. Depends on the situation.
27. Who has more friends? I think we’re about even. Both of us are very relational and have a very real need for deep friendships.
28. Who has more siblings? We both have one brother each.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Depends on who you ask. The kids definitely think I’m more scary, but Michael is officially the “head.”